Yay my self-imposed spending ban is over! Well, kind of. I’ve finally paid off my last holiday but then got hit with a MASSIVE bill to fix my car So this isn’t a massive haul, just topping up some of my skincare essentials that have run out.
I am a big big fan of The Facial Company – I first came across it because it’s the one retailer that sells all my favourite skincare brands: Simplicite, Alpha-H and Ultraceuticals. I found their website easy to navigate, their prices are good (always at least a couple $ under regular retail price), and shipping cost reasonable.
Then I discover how great their service is: unlike some other online retailers The Facial Company has customer service over the phone, and they were very helpful the few times I rang them with order/product queries. Another huge plus is that they have managed to delivery every single one of my orders with them the next business day, when they are based in QLD and I’m in Melbourne. How do they do that? I don’t know, but I love it!!
1. Alpha-H Balancing Moisturiser & Gentle Exfoliant
- RRP $72; The Facial Company price $61.20.
- This is the one thing that saved me from adult acne a few years ago, and I continue to use it. 10% glycolic acid keeps my skin soft and congestion free.
2. Alpha-H Micro Cleanse
- RRP $42; The Facial Company price $35.70
- A great exfoliant that has micro beads that does not harm the skin. I love this product too but I’ve actually eliminated physical exfoliants from my routine as I have over active oil glands as it is. I bought this for Mr Ronan (my husband) as he LOVES this.
I’ve noticed that Alpha-H has changed their tube packaging to extra squeezy tubes! Now I can get every tiny drop of the product out of the tube without cutting it open
- RRP $64.40; The Facial Company price $59.25
- My HG cleanser. Cleanses all my makeup off but is still gentle on my skin. Like all Simplicite products the natural plant extracts and essential oils makes it smells wonderfully fresh.
4. Simplicite Rosewood Face Oil
- RRP $41.80; The Facial Company price $38.46
- I introduced Simplicite to my mum when I started using it and she has loved it ever since as well! My mum has extremely dry skin, and she has found this face oil to be the most nourishing product she’s ever used.
5. Simplicite Damask Rose Day Creme
- RRP $44.90; The Facial Company price $41.31
- Also for my mum. She finds this creme leaves her skin soft and hydrated during the day. Not quite as nourishing as she needs, so she uses a serum underneath.
The Facial Company includes little samples with every order, and I’m happy to have received tube samples this time (Dermalogica: why the sachets? I know it’s cheaper but I just cannot sample properly with them)! And I’m even happier to receive the Alpha-H Vitamin C serum as a GWP.
Incoming search terms:
- alpha h micro cleanse review
- alpha-h balancing moisturiser and gentle exfoliant clear spots