Spring is finally here! Ok, I know we’re half way into Spring already, but finally we have a weekend that is actually not gloomy. So I’m off to lunch with 4 of my high school gal pals and our partners today
I always like to go a little OTT with my makeup when I lunch with the girls, since they appreciate makeup and don’t say things like “hmmm…. crazy eyes” (which happened when I wore rainbow colour eye makeup to work once, in my defence I did so on casual Friday).
This weekend’s weather conjured up yummy, citrus-y colours. Being a casual Sunday lunch this look is soft, and really quick to do.
- Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion
- Face of Australia Lasting Looks Foundation Ivory
- Face of Australia Stick Foundation Ivory & Beige – used as concealer under my eyes and to cover old pimple mark on chin
- Face of Australia Translucent Loose Powder
- Lunasol Limited Edition Cream Cheeks EX03 Light Coral
- GEO Bambi Chocolate circle lenses
- Face of Australia Eye Primer Matte
- Face of Australia Opulent Eyes Sapphire Desire – colour A in products picture all over the inner 1/2 of eyelids.
- Missha Eyeshadow OR204 (colour B) - applied to outer 1/2 of eyelids, blending inwards.
- Lunasol Vacation Ocean Eyeshadows Palette – colour C applied along lower lashline
- Face of Australia Impact-Full Mascara (new formula)
- Chanti Eyelashes No. 135
Lips & Nails
- Face of Australia Lip Quench Lipstick Malibu Barbie
- Face of Australia Colour Pro Nail Enamel Cool Cotton
And I’m off to lunch! Have a great Sunday y’all!
Incoming search terms:
- monolid makeup
- korean girls wears estee lauder makeup