I am proud to say, that in spite of my frequent bouts of laziness, I almost never leave the house without wearing sunscreen on my face. In addition to my obsession with keeping a fair complexion, exposure to UV rays is the number 1 contributing factor to premature ageing – which makes it my number 1 enemy
As this has been in my daily skincare routine since my mid-20′s, it has been imperative that my sunscreen feels comfortable on my skin in every way: no greasiness, no ghosting (not leaving a white cast) and no sunscreen smell (personal pet peeve).
The Bioré UV SPF 50+ Aqua Rich Watery Mousse ticks all the boxes, plus more!
- Contains unique Aqua Micro Capsule with UV block ingredient to provide superior SPF 50+/PA+++ protection while keeping skin refreshed.
- Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid & citrus essence to hydrate and soften skin.
- Water-based texture makes it easy to spread onto skin and is instantly absorbed.
- Suitable to be used on face.
The texture is a slight whipped lotion, which is a good thing as I think a true mousse would not provide enough sun protection unless you use 10 times the amount of a regular lotion sunscreen.
Once absorbed, it’s not sticky at all (YAY) and smoothes out my skin, making it a good makeup base as well (double YAY). This is a great sunscreen for oily skin ladies!
An important thing to note is that Bioré UV Aqua Rich SPF 50+ Watery Mousse has a PA+++ ranking, which means it protects against UVA as well as UVB (SPF only measures UVB). UVA rays are the rays which may cause long term skin damage and therefore age the skin.
Bioré UV Aqua Rich SPF 50+ Watery Mousse is available in Watsons, for non-Asia-residents please try reputable Ebay sellers.
Incoming search terms:
- biore uv aqua rich
- biore sunscreen review
- biore uv aqua rich watery mousse
- biore uv aqua rich spf 50
- biore uv spf 50
- biore aqua rich
- biore uv aqua rich spf 50 pa
- biore aqua rich watery mousse spf50
- biore aqua rich watery mousse review
- Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery essence Water base