Hi peeps it’s been sooooo long! I can’t believe it’s been 1.5 months since my last blog post. The main reason that I haven’t been blogging much is work. Work work WORK has been so unbelievably busy, and for the last 4 months I’ve pretty much been working 12-13 hours everyday.
It’s not a sane way to live; during the week I get home at 10pm, completely and utterly buggered. Too buggered to do anything except sitting on the couch and watching mindless Taiwanese entertainment shows for a couple of hours, before hitting the sack and repeat the process all over again the next day
But the Gods must have taken pity on tired, overworked little me, as when I walked into Sasa last week, I saw Bioderma Sébium H2O in value pack, and promptly took it home with me *cue Beethoven’s Ode to Joy*
What they say:
- BIODERMA innovation, Sébium H2O gently cleanses the skin without drying it, through the micro-emulsion of impurities and excess sebum.
- Enriched with purifying active ingredients, Sébium H2O cleanses the epidermis in depth and regulates secretion of sebum. The patented sebo-correcting complex, Fluidactiv®, normalises sebum quality.
- Sébium H2O guarantees excellent cutaneous and ocular tolerance.
- Sébium H2O is non-comedogenic.
The ingredients are quite different to the Bioderma Crealine H2O, with the addition of zinc gluconate, copper sulfate and ginkgo biloba leaf extract which are great for for oily and acne prone skin *hand up*.
Thanks to Bioderma Sébium H2O, the tedious task of makeup removal now fits nicely into my nightly unwinding aka butt-on-couch-watching-mindless-TV routine. This is what I do:
- Walk into apartment like a zombie
- Open wine
- Pour wine
- Walk to the couch with wine and flop
- Watch TV and drink wine for 1/2 an hour
- Staying on couch, grab 2 tissues, layer them on top of each other, fold into quarter
- Squirt some Bioderma Sébium H2O onto folded tissue, go over the face
- Do the same for the eye area
- Do the same for the entire face again
- Keep watching TV and drinking wine
Whilst Bioderma Crealine H2O leaves my skin soft, the Bioderma Sébium H2O leaves my skin feeling refreshed. Both cleanse well, so it depends on your skin type on which one to choose.
For me, I love Bioderma Sébium H2O as it suits my oily skin, but doesn’t dry it out. And whilst I do hope that my crazy work schedule will get better soon, I will certainly be happy to stick to my lazy girl’s way of removing makeup
Bioderma Sébium H2O retails NT$1880 for 2 x 500mL value pack and is available in Sasa, Watsons, Cosmed and selected pharmacies worldwide.
Incoming search terms:
- biodermA SEBIUM
- bioderma pore refiner
- nutox bb cream review
- sebium h2o
- pore refiner plus
- nutox water
- bioderma sebium h2o
- nutox hydra refine bb cream
- nutox oxyfusion product review
- nutox pore refining cleanser water