Hey hey my blog has a new look! In preparation for the ABBW, I have finally given Chasing Elixir the makeover it needed: a proper logo, new layout and features which should make viewing it a more pleasing experience.
I’m pretty minimalist (read: boring) when it comes to colour combinations, more than 3 colours and I feel overwhelmed and a little loopy. So for my logo I’ve opted for simple combination of black and pink. To celebrate this I’m doing a pink & black FOTD!
- Nutox Oxyfusion Advanced Serum Concentrate
- 1028 Visual Therapy Naturally Fair Foundation
- Face of Australia Stick Foundation Ivory - used as concealer under my eyes
- Face of Australia Translucent Loose Powder
- Lunasol Limited Edition Cream Cheeks EX03 Light Coral
- Face of Australia Blush Nutmeg - used as contours
- Face of Australia Eye Definer Brown
- Laura Mercier eyeshadows – Coffee Ground, Cafe Au Lait, and Fresco
You can see from all my FOTD that I don’t vary much in my face and lip makeup, so will elaborate on my eye makeup which is where I focus on. Here is a close up:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Solone Magic Waterproof eye pencil black
- Face of Australia Opulent Eyes Rose Sophisticate - colour A used all over the top lid, colour C to soften the edge of the socket and under the lower lashline.
- T’estimo Palette – Colour B, a soft balck colour, is used on the outer corners of the eye, blended into the socket and give illusion of lower lashes.
- Face of Australia Liquid Eyeliner Black - used this to emphasis the line on the upper lashline, extended into the inner and outer corners. I also used it on the lower lash line.
- Face of Australia Impact-Full mascara – with updated formula to be launched in 2012.
- Chan Mei False Eyelashes M6 – these are double layered eyelashes. I bought them in Taiwan, not sure where else they can be purchased from but any thick false lashes of the same shape will do.
- MAC Lipstick Blankety
- Calvin Klein Glistening Lipgloss Taffy
Just in case you’re wondering, I’m a crazy cat lady so my logo combines my love of makeup and my 2 cats: goofy slick haired boy Doof, and evil fluff ball girl Donut.
P.S. If you’re good with putting on lower lashes you can use them to enhance this look. I’m rubbish with them so have opted to use eyeshadow for the effect.
P.P.S. Sorry about the stray hairs over my face – I’m no good at doing hair either!
Incoming search terms:
- nutox oxyfusion review
- nutox oxyfusion
- face of australia stick foundation