Isn’t procrastination a wonderful thing? This review (along with another one on Nutox birds nest serum) is so long overdue and I have no idea why. I’ll cut to the chase and tell you that this is one of the gems amongst my Taiwan beauty haul.
Ah, so herein lies the cause of the procrastination. The features & benefits are in Chinese and I’m a terrible translator!
- Primes, conceals, nourishes and hydrates skin
- Weightless perfecting liquid foundation
- Ultra fine silky texture with mineral and “soft focus” particles to even skin tone and minimise the appearance of pores
- Reduce dullness, improve the appearance of skin texture to create natural luminosity
- Hyaluronic acid, Sea shark oil & Ginseng extract hydrates the skin
- Sage & silk protein firms the skin
- Green tea extract, grape seed extract & licorice extract nourishes the skin & absorbs excess oil
- Available in 3 shades: Ivory, Natural and Tan (I use Ivory)
The texture of this foundation looks like any regular liquid foundation, though it is quite light: almost feels like a whipped foundation.
Once applied, this foundation melts into the skin and leaves a satin finish. The satin finish is due to the alcohol in the formula, which evaporates once the foundation is applied. I know lot of people are worried about alcohol, but in my opinion, it does not cause any allergic effects, but rather it leaves a weightless finish and removes excess oil on the skin.
I apply this foundation with my fingers, after a hydrating serum (Nutox Oyfusion Advanced Serum Concentrate) and my sunscreen (Biore SPF50+ Aqua Rich Watery Mousse).
You can see from the above picture that the 1028 Visual Therapy Naturally Fair Foundation does a great job at concealing pores, alleviating mild redness and reducing dullness. It does seem to have a firming effect and blends in really well into my skin.
However, bear in mind that you will still need a concealer to cover spots/pigmentation including dark circles and excessive redness. For me, I use a cream concealer under my eyes and on the sides of my nose, then set with translucent powder.
If you have combination or dry skin, I think this foundation will still suit. As this is a water based foundation, for extra hydration use a gel moisturiser on the drier spots and the foundation should still apply nicely without leaving dry patches.
1028 Visual Therapy Naturally Fair Foundation retails for NT$523 and is available in Watsons, other pharmacies in Taiwan and PayEasy. For non-Taiwanese residents you can purchase 1028 Visual Therapy range on Sasa.com (US $21.10).
Incoming search terms:
- nutox facial effects
- 1028 makeup
- nutox facial effects reviews
- fair foundation
- 1028 naturally fair foundation review
- 1028 foundation
- nutox oxyfusion superstar night mask
- estee lauder double wear fresco
- nutox facial effects review
- nutox facial